Miss the webinar? Watch the recording on the ClearPath YouTube channel.
On Monday, September 21, at 4 p.m. ET, ClearPath will host a webinar, “Natrium: Latin for Sodium, Big for Advanced Nuclear.” Experts from TerraPower will discuss the new Natrium™ technology and plans for commercialization in the next seven years. Leaders from Duke Energy and Centrus will also join.
The Natrium technology features a 345MWe sodium fast reactor coupled with a molten salt-based integrated energy storage system that will provide clean, flexible energy and stability for the grid. It seamlessly integrates into power grids with high penetrations of renewables and can be optimized for specific markets.
What: Webinar: “Natrium: Latin for Sodium, Big for Advanced Nuclear”
- Rich Powell, executive director, ClearPath
- Chris Levesque, president and CEO, TerraPower
- Tara Neider, senior vice president, program development and lab facilities, TerraPower
- Chris Nolan, vice president, regulatory affairs, Duke Energy Corporation
- Daniel B. Poneman, president and CEO, Centrus Energy Corp.
When: Monday, September 21, 4 p.m. ET
Where: Register for the webinar here.
Learn more about the new Natrium technology at NatriumPower.com.